Nano-titanium dioxide is a raw material for lithium batteries, because nano-titanium dioxide has the characteristics of large lithium embedding capacity, low energy consumption, large specific capacity, good cycle stability, and environmental protection,lithium battery cathode material additives have advantages.
In addition, nano-titanium dioxide has become a material for research and production of photovoltaic solar conversion cells due to its light stability and other properties.
1. In lithium batteries, nano-titanium dioxide has the characteristics of high rate performance and cycle stability, fast charge and discharge performance and high capacity, and good reversibility of deintercalation of lithium. It has a good application prospect in the field of lithium batteries.
1) Nano titanium dioxide can reduce the capacity attenuation of lithium batteries, increase the stability of lithium batteries and improve electrochemical performance.
2) Improve the specific capacity of primary discharge of battery materials.
3) The polarization of LiCoO2 in the charging and discharging process is reduced, so that the material has a discharge voltage and a more stable discharge effect.
4) An appropriate amount of nano-titanium dioxide can exist loosely, which reduces the stress between particles and the small strain of structure and volume caused by the cycle process, and increases the stability of the battery.
2. In chemical energy solar cells, nano-titanium dioxide crystals have high photoelectric conversion rate and can improve the energy conversion rate of solar cells.
3. In nickel-cadmium batteries, nano-titanium dioxide has the characteristics of good conductivity and wide temperature working range.
packaging:20kg/paper barrel lined with plastic film bag.