Cas No.: 1314-13-2
Appearance: White powder
Particle Size(nm): 15
Specific surface area(m2/g): 30-50
1. It is easy to disperse into the aqueous system to form a dispersed, uniform and stable dispersion system.
2. The particle size is small, the purity is high, the specific surface area is large, and the activity is high, which can give full play to the performance of nanomaterials.
3. Used in building interior and exterior wall emulsion coatings, it can make the coating have ultraviolet ray absorption and infrared ray absorption.
4. In the paint, rubber, latex and plastic industries, nano-zinc oxide can increase product strength, compactness, adhesion, and smoothness.
5. It is a good photocatalyst. Under ultraviolet light, it can degrade organic substances and is used in environmentally friendly coatings.