Basic information: CAS number: 7631-86-9
nano-silica is used as a slurry additive, it is beneficial to enhance the adhesion of slurry to fibers and improve the sizing performance of pure cotton yarn and polyester cotton yarn. The content of hydroxyl in yarn directly affects the improvement degree of nano-silica on sizing performance, and nano-silica has better improvement effect on the surface properties and mechanical properties of pure cotton yarn sizing. This product is prepared by a special process, and nano-silica has high activity, so that the binding ability with the hydroxyl group on the surface of the yarn is greatly improved, which is more conducive to sizing, thus playing the role of nano-silica in textiles.
1. It is beneficial to enhance the adhesion of the slurry to the fiber. There is a strong or weak hydrogen bond between the active hydroxyl group on the surface and the hydroxyl group on the starch and cotton fiber, which can effectively improve the puritycotton and polyester cotton yarn.
2. Nano-silica is more conducive to sizing cellulose fibers.
3. It has the effects of strengthening and grinding and reducing hairiness.
4. The slurry film of the mixed slurry of nano-silica has wear resistance than that of pure starch slurry.
5. Improve the integrity and penetration rate of serosal membrane.
packing: 10 kg/bag