nano-zirconia has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, good chemical stability and good material compounding. The performance parameters of the material can be improved by compounding nano-zirconia with alumina and silica. Nanometer zirconium dioxide is not only used in the fields of structural ceramics and functional ceramics. Using the conductive properties of nano-zirconium dioxide doped with different elements, it is used for electrode manufacturing in solid batteries.
1. It can be used for wear-resistant products: mill lining, wire drawing die, hot extrusion die, nozzle, valve, ball, pump parts, wear-resistant ceramic ball, bearing, shaft sleeve, corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant parts.
2. Grinding materials and polishing materials.
3. Refractory materials: electronic ceramic burning support plate, molten glass, refractory materials for metallurgical metals, zirconium tubes;
4. Catalyst and automobile exhaust purification catalyst: large specific surface area, high strength, strong oxygen storage capacity, good thermal stability and low temperature oxidation effect.
5. Battery material modification, oxide fuel cell: higher oxygen ion conductivity, good mechanical properties and good stability in redox atmosphere.
6. Coatings, paints and functional coatings: provide heat insulation, improve wear resistance and fire resistance, increase hardness and resist corrosion.
7. Artificial gemstones, zirconia crafts, smart bracelets.