CAS number: 7631-86-9
nano-silica has the characteristics of small particle size, many micropores, large specific surface area, high surface hydroxyl content, and strong ultraviolet, visible and infrared reflection capabilities. Especially with the improvement of the product surface treatment process, the soft agglomeration degree of nanoparticles is significantly reduced, and the compatibility with organic polymer materials is good, which greatly broadens the application field of the product.
traits:nano-silica is white, solid colloidal particles, with thixotropic, reinforcing, thickening, filling and other functions, except hydrofluoric acid and concentrated alkali, in all solvents and liquids are not dissolved.
nano-silica is mainly used in silicone rubber, building sealant, coating, electronic power, aerospace, pharmaceutical and medical materials, resin processing, ink printing, pesticide and other industries.
1. Silicone acid adhesive, room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber, silicone neutral adhesive.
2. Sealing ring, sealing gasket, oil pipeline, insulator and ink.
3. Resin thickener, thickener for synthetic grease, and resin thixotropic agent for electronic components.
4. Reinforcement for silicone rubber.
5. Add 1.6%-2.0% vapor phase nano-silica to the glue solution to improve the bonding strength and initial viscosity of the adhesive.
storage and transportation:
nano-silica should be stored in a ventilated and dry warehouse. In the process of transportation, moisture-proof, waterproof, pressure-proof, do not throw when handling.