Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-18 Origin: Site
1. The function of high-purity nano alumina ceramics
From the perspective of structural ceramics, nano-alumina fine ceramics can be divided into wear-resistant parts, structural parts, refractory parts, carriers, acid-resistant parts, insulating parts, and so on.
In terms of function, high-purity nano-alumina ceramics have multiple functions such as electricity, optics, chemistry, biology, sound absorption, heat, and mechanics. The main application areas are as follows:
Integrated circuit substrates, packaging, spark plugs, solid electrolytes for Na-S batteries. (Use 4N high-purity nano alumina granulated powder, VK-L05C)
Optical function High pressure sodium vapor lamp light emitting tube, laser material, sensor. (Use 5N high purity nano alumina VK-L100G)
Chemical functions Control chemical reactions, purify exhaust gases, catalyst carriers, corrosion-resistant materials, and immobilized enzyme carriers.
Biological function Artificial bone, artificial tooth root, (using 5N high-purity nano-alumina VK-L100G)
Thermal function Heat-resistant, heat-insulating structural material
Mechanical function Grinding materials, cutting materials, bearings, precision mechanical parts.
2. Application of high-purity nano alumina fine ceramics
Nano-alumina fine ceramics made with nano-alumina as the main raw material have been applied in high-tech fields and many industries due to their multiple functions. This article briefly introduces the following:
1. Application in the electronics industry
(1) Ceramic multilayer substrates for multi-chip packaging: There are four methods for manufacturing nano alumina ceramic multilayer substrates for packaging: thick film printing, green lamination, green printing, and thick film hybrid methods. .
(2) High-pressure sodium lamp light-emitting tube: a transparent nano-alumina formed by polycrystalline opaque high-purity nano-alumina (VK-L100G, 99.999%), which is used in high-pressure sodium light-emitting tubes. The lighting efficiency is twice that of mercury lamps. This opens up new ways to improve lighting efficiency. Transparent and high-purity nano-alumina fine ceramics can not only transmit light, but also have high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, high insulation, high strength, and low dielectric loss. It is an excellent optical ceramic and can also be used as microwave oven windows.
(3) Nano-alumina ceramic sensor: use high-purity nano-alumina (VK-L100G) ceramic grains, grain boundaries, pores and other structural features and characteristics as sensitive components, which are used in high temperature and corrosive gas environments. Make the detection and control information accurate and rapid. From the type of application, there are sensors such as temperature, gas, and temperature.
2. Bio-nano high-purity alumina (VK-L100G) ceramics
High-purity alumina polycrystals were used as biological functional materials and applied to the human body in 1969. High-purity alumina fine ceramics are used in medical engineering, including single crystals and sintered polycrystals. Now, the United States, West Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands are widely using polycrystalline high-purity nano-alumina to make artificial teeth and artificial bones. Medical materials are mainly high-purity nano-alumina, which is used for tooth roots and joints. The contact angle between ceramic and human tissue fluid is the material closest to human teeth. So far, there are more than 20 kinds of bioceramics used in medical engineering, and high-purity nano-alumina is the most used one.
3. Nano alumina (VK-L05C) ceramic cutter
The hardness (Hr) of nano alumina is 2700~3000, and the Young's modulus (kg/mm2) is 35000~41000. Thermal conductivity 0.75~1.35×103J/m·h·℃, thermal expansion coefficient 8.5×10-6/℃ (room temperature~1000℃). While taking advantage of these characteristics, Al2O3~TiO2, Al2O3-ZrO2 ceramics have been developed to improve the toughness and thermal shock resistance of nano-alumina ceramic tools to meet the needs of high-speed cutting.
The particle size composition of Al2O3 is an important part of determining the quality of the tool during the sintering process. If high temperature isostatic pressing (HIP) is used, the grain size can be 0.3~0.5 microns. The flexural strength of nano alumina cutting tools can be increased to 900~1000MPa.